Website Management with Business Context
Digital Engagement (n.) – The state of optimized interaction with customers in an increasingly online world.
iAPPS 5.0 is the choice-business solution to achieve Digital Engagement. By channeling world-class capabilities in Content Management, eCommerce, Web Analytics, and Email Campaign Management iAPPS 5.0 is recognized as the preeminent solution in the web experience marketplace. One solution with the tools to connect businesses to desired audiences, no matter where they are or what device they are using.
Target Practice. Engage customers with persuasive content based on the type of device, navigation behavior, and visitor demographic viewing your website to improve conversion rates and allow visitors to immediately find what they want.
Go Mobile. Stay ahead of the competition with On-the-Go authoring functionality that allows users to edit and publish content with their smart phone and tablets on iAPPS Content Manager.
One Message, Limitless Reach. Take advantage of global markets with easy-to-use language variant sites, built-in translation services and multi-site eCommerce capabilities.
- Top-Flight Features, Smooth Usability. Automatically present customers with persuasive content using a CMS designed with a new cross-channel interface and customizable mega-menus that improve navigation between your web assets
- Captivate Customers. Easily publish and manage video content right in Content Manager with pre-integrated video hosting services provided by Brightcove.
- Mobilize Your Digital Strategy. Back-end mobile-friendly capabilities include On-The-Go Authoring, which allows users to edit and publish content on their smart devices.
- Fulfillment & Logistics from Click to Ship. Bridgeline’s eCommerce Fulfilled™ solution partners iAPPS Commerce with UPS Contract Logistics, covering both the front-end and back-end fulfillment and logistics for any eCommerce business.
- eCommerce Without Barriers. Extend your business reach to any marketplace by leveraging over 100 currencies, language translation services, and real-time shipping and packaging estimates.
- Consolidated Product Catalogs On Multi-Store Fronts: Track eCommerce success by centralizing your product catalog and managing each of your storefronts on a single system.